Barry Arrington is an experienced Aurora, Centennial and Littleton bankruptcy lawyer who can help solve your financial issues.
Aurora Bankruptcy Attorney Case Results
It is important to have a loyal ally on your side as you decide the best way to resolve your financial issues and get a new start. Barry Arrington has proven many times that he can successfully overcome the difficulties of filing a Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. View Littleton bankruptcy lawyer Barry Arrington’s case results for examples of how he can help you:
- Centennial couple: Discharged over $290,000 in unsecured debt
- Thornton small business owner: Stopped foreclosure on home; arranged for payment of past due mortgage payments over four years.
- Denver couple: Discharged over $65,000 in unsecured debt
- Highlands Ranch business owner: Discharged over $150,000 in business related debt
- Littleton small business owners: Discharged over $393,000 in business related debt
- Aurora small business owners: Discharged over $324,000 in business related debt
- Centennial small business owner: Discharged over $290,000 in business related debt
- Lakewood couple: Discharged over $50,000 in credit card debt
Denver business owner: Discharged over $600,000 in personal loan guaranties
Aurora business owner: Discharged $338,000 in credit card debt and personally guaranteed business debt
Lakewood personal bankruptcy: Discharged $56,000 in debt while retaining over $318,000 in retirement accounts
Denver personal bankruptcy: Discharged $66,000 in debt from 38 different creditors